Main Focus

Our main focus is on Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance for Charitable Organizations.

We advise on Compliance and Quality Management, perform Risk Assessments and audits and mitigate risks in order to meet regulatory, industry, and accreditation compliance.

Applying our methodology we help your organization qualify for audit exemptions with the ultimate goal of saving your organizations a lot of money which in turn can be redirected to the cause.

We also provide compliance awareness training to help staff and volunteers understand why compliance is vital in protecting the organization’s good name.

FUNDING

Noblemen is a privately held and privately funded foundation. We do not accept donations.

We provide our Compliance services for free to Organizations with a noble and just cause if the following two financial conditions are met:

  1. Funds allocated directly to the cause equal or are greater than 90% (ninety percent) of total donations (Private donations, Subsidies, Corporate Sponsorships, etc.);
  2. Overhead (including management salaries) equals or is less than 3.5% of the total budget.

Organizations that don’t meet these conditions as well as non-charitable NGO’s and NPO’s, pay 10% of our standard fee to the Noblemen Foundation and the remaining 90% is redirected to the cause. All other organizations are evaluated on a case to case basis. In all situations 90% of our fees go directly to one of our supported causes.

Other Practice Areas

Besides aforementioned Compliance expertise we are also highly specialized in:

  • International Law
  • International Human Rights Law
  • International Humanitarian Law
  • Contract Law
  • Conflict Resolution
  • Strategy Alignment